Sunday, February 26, 2012

E-newsletter experience

An e-newsletter experience that I have been received is from the brand called "Monsoon".
Monsoon is a brand of women's clothing which is what every women need. The start of this point was I subscribed Monsoon for an e-mail or a coming up trends of this brand as I received it recently I had follow the link which they provide me an offer on a new season of their product which I would suddenly bought their product by the e-shopping because I don't have to go outside and wander in the shop and find the right size of a shirt, they are all there in the page right in front of a computer screen.


From my experience, I realize that an e-mail marketing can influence a customers to make a purchase or a message to their society. This is another instrument to drive a brand loyalty and create a relationship with a customers in present.

No comments:

Post a Comment